Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, June 22, 2009

For All My Faithfull Followers


A brand new award! Anne at Comfort Food Warms Your Soul has passed along a new award for my blahwg! blog.


Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here has also passed along this award to me and all her other followers.


This award came to Anne from Kristen at Hands, House, and Heart Full. Kristen designed the award herself to give it to her followers. Please take a few minutes to visit Kristen.


The great thing about this award is that there are no rules, no list this or that, no set number of blogs to pass it to, or any other rule. This award is given out of love and friendship to those who take the time to read your blog. What could be more simple than that?

I am honored to pass this award on to all of my followers! If you are following blahwg! , becoming an author... my journey, or essays & utter nonsense, please take one of these awards and pass it along to your followers.


If you are just visiting, hey... Become a follower and take your award!

8 comments:

AL said...

Hello Lilly, it's worthwhile to follow you. And I take the award. And I'm not just visiting I'm following.:)

AL

chicamom85 said...

I love the saying on this one and I love that there are no rules.

Anne

charmine. said...

Hi,i like this award so simple yet sincere.THANKS FOR THIS AWARD.Have a great day.

Grandma Nina said...

Lily,
Thank you for passing this on. I like that it's simple as my time has become more limited.

I wish you had better childhood memories. Those memories can be good for the soul, but I know your faith feeds your soul and I'm glad about that for you.

BarbiePhobia said...

How sweet ^.^ Thank you for passing it along!

SquirrelQueen said...

This one is so simple, I love the no rules.

TC said...

How great, I love it no rules!! Thanks, and there is a reason we all blog besides wanting to write, it's to connect to all which you do so well MzzLily.

CrazyCris said...

The video is up and working!!! :o)