Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Special Visitor

Ali hasn't seen Keaton in about four years. They used to play together a lot, but then (two more sisters later) her family got kind of busy...

He lives about twenty minutes from our farm, so Mommy picked him up this morning and brought him here to 'tour' the zoo before having lunch at Friendly's. The two friends picked up right where they left off. Thankfully, I can still pick Ali up and plop her on my mare... Even if she did get on the wrong way! That's Mommy holding Nekoda. Buddy is never far from her side.


Here is a short clip of the duo riding bareback. Well, not exactly riding, but...

It's gonna be a long day. I miss her already! Oh well, she'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

chicamom85 said...

I love the pictures, what a fun day for Ali.

Anne

chicamom85 said...

MZZLILY I love your blogs all of them but when I come to this page I feel like I am home. Sasha has an award for you and Sadie, it is sent with love. Please visit Sasha when you can.

Anne

SquirrelQueen said...

Looks like that friendship just picked up right where it left off. Looks like everyone had a fun day. Nice video.

Judy