Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...and the winner...



I love awards! I think it's nice to honor those we know only in the truest since, uninfluenced by the concrete world. The thoughts a person chooses to share reveal a truer self than outward appearance could ever hope. And with so many wonderful people out there posting every day, it is a true honor to be selected by an e-friend to receive an acknowledgment.


Thank you Jase at foolstop for lifting my spirits today with the Most Wonderful FavoUrite (his twist) Award! I enjoy reading you postings and hope others will explore your blog. (And I needed a little lift today.)


I have already received and passed along this award not long ago, so for now I'm holding off on passing it any farther to let my first honorees bask in their achievement... subject to change.

1 comment:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congratulations on the award, sorry I didn't get over earlier. All my late nights finally caught up with me. I thought it best not to post comments when I could barely stay awake. Of course it could have made for some interesting wording. LOL

Hope all is well,
Judy