Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lazy Day Breakfast Fun

Storms hit in the wee hours and woke up the entire house! We got two inches of rain, so it's a bit too muddy to work on the project. That meant today would be a lazy day. Ali decided she wanted some farm-fresh eggs for breakfast. She likes them under-seasoned and over-cooked. YUCK! But just because they're not full of things doesn't mean they have to be plain...

I cooked her a big flat egg patty with ruffled edges. She added the face! Maybe tomorrow we'll get back to work.

5 comments:

chicamom85 said...

That looks like too much fun lol. I hope tomorrow the rain stops for you.

Anne

Grandma Nina said...

You're such a fun grandma. Hope tomorrow clears up for you. It's raining here, too. (PA)

Rae said...

I haven't quite figured out what it looks like. Ali-maybe you better do the cookin from now on. I think grandma has been blogging to much.

Oh I get it. Hmmmm. If you stand on your head, it kinda looks like a dried up egg with holes in it. LOL

SquirrelQueen said...

I think it's cute, not sure how it would taste. Hope the rain goes away,
Judy

charmine. said...

HOW CREATIVE YOU BOTH ARE, I LOVE ARTISTS.