Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

blahwg Award!


Sassy Sasha the Lovable Shih Tzu presented me with this award. According the the lovable pooch, it means 'Your blog deserves to be shot!' Hmmm... I'm assuming that since there is a camera in the picture, Sasha is not wanting to blow holes in my laptop. Of course not! She's way too sweet. Besides, I don't think Anne would let her tiny Shih Tzu near a firearm. Please visit Sasha's blog. She's very photogenic and shares a new adventure every day.



RULES
1.Post the award and link it to the person (or canine) that gave it to you.
2. Choose 5 life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why.
3. List up to 12 blogs and pass the love to them.


MY 5 LIFE THINGS


  1. Hugs - Slow motion? Yeah, that sounds nice.

  2. Kisses - Mmmm...


  3. somersaults - Wouldn't that be cool?


  4. falling - That would give me time to pull something soft under me!


  5. waking up - That's the way I like it anyway - SLOW!




I have a new policy on awards. I will only pass them to one or two, and not to someone I've already awarded. It just seems more special that way. So I would like to pass this one on to Jase at Fool Stop because:



  1. He deserves an award. His blog is fantastically entertaining!

  2. I would like to see the photos to go with his stories.

If you have never stopped by Jase's blog, please do so. You won't be sorry!

5 comments:

Jase said...

Thank you
I am flattered that you picked me, but by giving me an award it will only encourage me to keep writing my babble.

Thank you again and I think the 1 or 2 thing will be my rule too.

SquirrelQueen said...

Looking good, the awards are stacking up.

Good rule, I just did mine and only handed out three. I think I'm going to use very low numbers from now on too.

Judy

Rae said...

Congrats!!

Angie said...

Congratulations on your blog award. And thanks for becoming a follower on my blog.

Cathy said...

Happy Sunday!!! Congrats on your award!!!

I am so glad that you stopped by and became a follower!!! I am looking forward to more visits!!!

XOXO
Cathy