Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, June 29, 2009

When God Ran

I just heard a song that touched my heart. Lille Diane from ...This Time Tomorrow... is a recording artist as well as a wonderful photographer and painter! I am this very moment listening to a CD of hers titled 'A Child Like Me'. I listened to the last song, 'When God Ran' first. Wow! I've got to run my mom to an appointment, but the cd's going with me!

You've got to check out Lille Diane's music. She has a fabulous voice! Blogville is so full of talented people! I love living here!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Thanks I didn't know that. Wow, she sure does have talent, plus she is a great person - just like you!!!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

I have read in her posts that she sings but have never heard her. Thanks and yes blogville is so cool.

Anne

SquirrelQueen said...

I knew about her background in music but I haven't had a chance to fine any CD's, I will see what I can find.