Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Friday, June 5, 2009

'Til Death, cont.

Thank you all dear friends for the supportive and kind comments that you have left about my earlier post. It meant a great deal to me to read your caring words. Sometimes that's all we need to make it over the humps in life.

Yesterday, the family talked it over and it was pretty much settled that my in-laws would move back to their old home that is being rented, after some modifications are made. It is just minutes away from other family members. I didn't see how this would help, since none of them live there, just nearby.

Today my F-i-L told us that he didn't want to leave the farm. He loves it here and we promised them a home. So that settles it. If the others show up with one more brochure from a senior's apartment... I'm gonna grab Papaw's varmint gun!

Things are hopping around here with the arrival of my special summer guest. So, if you don't hear from me as often, don't worry. If something rough is going on, you'll be the first people I run to!

3 comments:

Historical sites with charmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Historical sites with charmine said...

THAT IS SO SWEET.Thanks for stopping by ,you always do and i appreciate it.I'm sure your going to be mighty busy this week,so check out those blogs at leisure.

~*Jessica*~ said...

My prayers were answered. When I got your email that morning, that said G&G were moving....the more I thought about it, the more upset I got. Not good when you are trying to drive to work. Tim and I both thought that if they moved back to FB, they wouldn't last 2 months. As much hard work you guys do to keep them safe, I know that your home is the best place for them.