Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Chick Update

Well, I waited for Hubby to do the filming and it didn't happen... So today I donned my mask and venture inside the coop for a quick shot of the babies before they were turned out. (sorry about the shaky video... meds) They've really grown since you last saw them! The older hens that are laying have been moved to the small hen house so the babies could have the entire coop for themselves. It's a 10' x 20' house. Hubby recycled old playset ladders for the roosts.

















4 comments:

AL said...

Oh wow! Thats so cool. . .love that chicks. . .hope no stray cats around.

AL

chicamom85 said...

Wow thats a lot of chicks

Anne

Rae said...

That's a lot of fryers you have there. Lots of Sunday dinners! Oh and some eggs for breakfast too.

Grandma Nina said...

Wow - What do you do with all these chicks. Both eggs and fryers as Rae suggests?