Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks for the prayers!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you that participated in yesterday's day of prayer for the displaced workers. I received so many nice e-mails and comments on here and Facebook. I shouldn't have been so surprised to find so many of you have close attachments to what is going on with the auto industry right now.

It gives my friends great comfort to know so many of you really care. Thanks again...

Lily

2 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

You are so welcome and thank you for posting it and bringing that to everyones attention.

Anne

SquirrelQueen said...

I totally missed the post last night, but better late than never. This is such a sad situtation to see so many out of work.

Judy