Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Splish Splash - It's raining awards!


I was just catching up on some blogs I haven't had a chance to visit in a few days. I popped in over at Al's Caramel Macchiato and was BLOWN AWAY by the awards she is racking up! Impressive Al! While reading her post, I found my farm blog among the list of recipients for the Splish Splash Award that she was passing along. Thank you Al. You are super sweet.

3 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats on your award but you are making me feel even more guilty. I seriously need to get caught up on awards.

:)
Judy

AL said...

Hahaha, congratulations! I am so happy. Please say hi for me to Oreo.

AL

Naqvee said...

congrats lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!