Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Awards and Friendships

Squirrel Queen has made my day! I look forward to her posts with the lovely photography and thought-provoking words. Even though we have never met 'face-to-face', she is a very good friend. Today, on her thrusquirreleyes blog, she honored me with the Most Wonderful Favorite Award. I love that this award focuses on friendship. I have made the most wonderful friends through blogging.


These are the rules in accepting this award:



Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more and include the following text into the award.





"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."





I would like to honor the following bloggers. As noted in the text above, my aim is to find them as friends. These are blogs that I hope everyone will visit and follow.



  1. my thoughts dani-mhs1
  2. chase at 290minus100
  3. Joan at 50somethingwoman
  4. TC at animalsthatgivepause
  5. mkreider at fromthenorthfork
  6. Cameron at ricemansblog
  7. Jessica at countryfamilyrobinson
  8. Lady Katherine at ladykatherineteaparlor

There are many, many more that I also think of as friends, but life is short...

10 comments:

Rae said...

Congrats to you too. You are very deserving of this award. It is amazing how quickly this little award is circling the globe, I have seen it on my blog sites. Isn't it wonderful to know you have so many friends everywhere?

Lady Katherine said...

I am so honored for you to give me this award. My life is a little up side down, but I will give the award in a future post. Thank you, for considering me a friend. I have not been blogging much. I seen your lovely comments. I do love your goats, and wish I had as many baby chicks! You have some very lovely flowers, I never seen a few of them. I love the Welcome on the rock, I just need the rock. lol

chicamom85 said...

Congratulations I always enjoy your pages

Anne

Rae said...

I am visiting you again today. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your reading and commenting on my nurse's bag blog.
I put more work into it than I do my other blog and you are the only one to ever comment. I guess no one is interested. I am seriously considering deleting it. Spending several hours researching and writing with no response is frustrating. Any ideas? You always give good advice.

TC said...

Congratulations on your award and THANKS for giving it to me!! You deserve it so much. I'll put it on tomorrow probably, I have to finish lawn tonight, had a long day @ work.

Rae said...

Thank you. You have been very helpful.

Nancy said...

Congrats - you deserve this award!

SquirrelQueen said...

MzzLily,
Thank you for the lovely comments. As you said this award is about friendship so who better to pass it on to than a dear friend.
Congratulations on the award, it is very much deserved.
Have a great day,
SQ

Chase said...

Wow, thank you so much for the award! :) I feel honored! :) I am kinda new to the whole blogging thing so I don't think I even know seven other bloggers lol, but I will definately use this as a post in the future! Thanks! :)

Lille Diane said...

Congratulations, MzzLily!!! I'm just getting caught up on visiting and saw the award to you from SQ!!! WOOT!