Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Three girls in a tub!

Since Mommy is away celebrating her anniversary in a cabin at Hocking Hills, I get the joy of having her four daughters here with me. Lots of fun was had today and they had the grime to prove it! So it's in the tub they go. Fortunately, my tub is big enough for three...


Melody loves the tub, the bubbles and being in there with her sisters. However, she's scared to death of the 'bubble machine'! She climbs up on the corner seat when I go to push the button.



Lexi is still young enough to want to hop in with the babies. She is my princess that enjoys pampering like having her back washed and her hair dried by Nana. I know it won't be long though...

What can I say about Gracie? Here she stopped bouncing off the walls long enough to smile for the camera. What a ham!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Adorable. God's precious gifts.
They make life worth living.

Lillian Robinson said...

Yes, they certainly do! I can't put into words the joy I get from being a gramma!

SquirrelQueen said...

Looks like you're having a great weekend.
Happy Mother's Day.
SQ