Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, May 11, 2009

I've Been Nominated!



Rae at WeatherVane has nominated my 'blahwg' blog for the 2009 Blogger's Choice Award for best blog about animals and countrylife! I am so very flattered. But now I am, according to Rae, supposed to shamelessly solicit votes from you guys! So here it is: PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP follow the link and vote for me... or not. But thank you Rae for including me in a list of some very fine blogs.

http://bloggerchoiceawards.com/

8 comments:

chicamom85 said...

I will do say happily!

Anne

Grandma Nina said...

Yes, I am gladly voting for you. And also, thank you for the great idea on what to say to Grandma about heaven.

Nancy said...

I'm on it!!

charmine. said...

congrats,count me in.clapping hard for you.

Rae said...

MzzLily,
If you go to http://bloggerchoiceawards.com and type in lilyrobinson in the search bar it will bring to to a badge & code to post on your blog with a link to voting if you are interested.

Lily Robinson said...

Thank you all for your kindness. You make me feel like a celebrity! It's fun!

Mark Kreider said...

Thank you so very much for awarding me the Kreativ Award!!! Please tell me how I can get the code for it. Yea!!

Denise said...

Great stuff Lily. You make my day.