Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a perfect fit




Never in the history of furniture has a chair had such a perfect fit. Let me introduce you to Mickey. She looked like a tiny mouse when she was born, hence the name. She is the only barn cat that comes inside. Being the runt, she was always picked on, so her place is in the woods and not the fields. She has a nice home there. She doesn't get wet or muddy. But when she gets hungry, she comes up to the door of my bedroom. She disappears, sometimes for days on end. She went out one day last week and didn't come back until yesterday. Hubby had given her up for dead. (He worries a lot!) But, as usual, she came back to catch up on her lovin'. I missed sleeping with her. So that's Mickey. I caught her sleeping today in one of the bedroom chairs. It seemed to be just the right size...

5 comments:

Rae said...

Adorable!

SquirrelQueen said...

Awww, such a sweetie.
SQ

The 1.000.000 Project said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!! :D

Nancy said...

What a sweet post. I love her, and you, for your kindness!

chicamom85 said...

I love the pictures!

Come visit me sometime