Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Award Time!

Anne, at Sassy Sasha the Lovable Shih Tzu, has honored me by listing my blahwg! blog in her Top 10 Favorite Award post! Here's the really cool part; There is only 1 rule! I just need to name my top ten favorite blogs. That's harder than it sounds, but I'll give it a try. Here's my list in no particular order:

Well, that's 10. I left out family and professional blogs, trying to shorten the list. I've still got a few more that I consider my favorites. I hope I haven't forgotten to list any of my special friends. If I have, for give me please. It's late and I'm tired. Check out my side bar for more delightful blogs.

11 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats on the award but you might want to edit just a bit, Sasha is a Shih Tzu. LOL, guess you were tired.

AL said...

Congratulations on your award!!

AL

chicamom85 said...

Congratulations and thank you for spreading the love. I have some new blogs to check out. Yahoo.

Anne

chicamom85 said...

Lol I just saw Squirrels note and went back. Yes she can be a little s**t sometimes. That is too funny.

Anne

charmine. said...

HI lily, I've been reading your blogs and dropping by ,but i couldn't comment or it comes out double.SORRY.
CONGRATS on your award and so sweet of you to send the love my way,I sometimes wonder how many folks would be interested in Indian ART.Have a good day.Hugs to you & Ali.

Rae said...

Sorry I had to retype my comment. Congrats on the award. You are so deserving. And thanks for including me in your faves.

BTW I am laughing my head off at your little typo. I would have missed it if Judy hadn't pointed it out.

DJan said...

Congratulations on the award, Lily, you definitely deserve it. I also saw the typo and had to go back to Sassy Sasha to see if I had missed it in the first place!

Namaste, DJan

Lily Robinson said...

I think Sadie must have gone in and done that. She is a bit jealous. Or it could have been a freudian slip!

In any event, my apologies to Sasha.

Grandma Nina said...

Lily, Congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on my way as one of your Fav 10.
I've tried to move my blogging time to earlier in the day for fear I was making too many mistakes for being too tired. Easy to do, but funny.

Nancy said...

Congrats on your award!

Lille Diane said...

WOW!!! Thank you, darling Lily! My Lily twinster. I wasn't expecting to see this or a s**t Tzu. hehehe Actually I missed the fun of seeing it in print. Typo had already been amended. Those pesky lil pets can get a bee in their bonnet sometimes.

Congratulations, Lily!!! You are more than deserving and we are so blessed to have you as our friend.
Hugzzzzz