Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Ray of Sunshine

Sometimes people comment to me that they don't know how I do it... I've got a lot on my plate, it's true. But my life is overflowing with blessings. Just when a big bump in the road comes along, there's always a little extra sunshine streaking down on me to balance things out.
My daughter and her family, and my step-son and his wife came over for burgers and dogs tonight. Just what the doctor ordered...

4 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

What a beautiful picture. You are a lucky lady. I know you have a lot going on but I am glad that you have moments like these to help you through them. My family decided to take my Mom home and someone is staying with her round the clock for a week and then they will see. So far so good. I am praying for you and yours

Anne

SquirrelQueen said...

That is such a beautiful photo, just look at all those smiles.

I am so glad to see you have some sunshine these days. With all you have going on right now you certainly deserve some smiles.

You and yours are in my thoughts.

Judy

CrazyCris said...

the smiles on those three look like they could bring sunshine to any rainy day!

hugs!

Rae said...

Great photo. I'm glad you were able to have some time to enjoy family and relax a while.