Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Eviction Notice

FIL is evicting the chicks. Hubby went out to the chicken house this morning to discover FIL had completely disassembled his interior! The corner where the chicks had been isolated from the older birds before they were moved was where Hubby was going to store his feed and supplies. It's gone now. The wood and wire are all thrown outside on the ground! That'll teach Hubby to leave FIL home alone!

FIL decided that everything needed taken out so he could clean the house. So when he gets home later, he is planning on forcing all the chicks out of the house so that he can clean every crack and crevice. Sounds like a photo-op to me!

10 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

That's one way to get them out.

I'm ready, start the show.

Rae said...

I guess those stupid birds are going to learn one lesson. Don't mess with FIL.

chicamom85 said...

Oh no! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PICTURES!!!!

~*Jessica*~ said...

oh grandpa, what are we going to do with you.

Grandma Nina said...

Oh No! More work for you and hubby now. But I bet some day you'll look back on this and laugh.
Maybe! I hope!.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

AL said...

Sits and wait patiently.

AL

Lille Diane said...

There will be a whole lotta feathers blowing in the wind , and some other stuff a flyin... poor lil chicks will be running helter skelter. Pics, video we want it all.

(((((Lily))))) another hug for you!

The 1.000.000 Project said...

Thought I'd comment here as well; Woooohoooo! Thanks! :D So tell me, how great is Sam's Club? Supergreat or just averagegreat?

charmine. said...

Thanks for your sweet commments at my blog,made me blush.FIL's de man that made the chicks run.Guess he's keeping himself busy to numb his sorrows.At his age having to stay apart from MIL must be hard.Cut him some slack lily.

KrisGC said...

Oh No, poor chicks! LOL, never a dull moment huh? I will look forward to seeing the pictures!