Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Special Award

First, let me say I am honored. Naqvee at When Almighty Desires presented me with the One Lovely Blog Award.


Second, I am ashamed. I don't spend a lot of time on awards, but I do try to honor those I like with at least one. In my negligence, I have never presented Naqvee with an award. Not only is her blog insightful and inspirational, but she is a faithful friend. She has always been there with encouragement and kind words. When I realized my oversight, I immediately thought of a couple of awards that she very much deserves...

Naqvee, I would like to present you with these awards:


I give you the Faithful Follower Award because that is you! You are always faithful to comment on my posts. You have been following me for quite a while now, as I do you, and I trust you will be there for a long time to come. Your friendship means the world to me.


I would also like to present you with the Love My Friends Award. We have commented on each other's blogs for sometime. Over this period of time, I have grown to see you as a very dear friend. I love you, friend, and hope that you have many happy years of sharing your gift of writing with the world.

4 comments:

Naqvee said...

Thank You Lily, whatever you said moved my heart!
I just don't know how to wrap simple words of thank you in a golden foil but I m writing some words for you in my post tonight which will be as bright and golden as I mean them to be and they will be just for you!

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Congratz on winning that award!

SquirrelQueen said...

Lily, congrats on your award. Those are lovely awards you have passed on to Naqvee. Her blog is indeed inspiring.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Congratualations on your well deserved award. That was so nice of you to pass on the others. I think awards are a way of taking the time out to spread the love.

Anne