Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

In Honor of the Occasion...

...I'll show you my boobees!

I didn't realize that yesterday's post was my 318th!  Well, my 100th for this blog, but I've posted 318 if you count all three blogs together.  If I had noticed, I probably would have shared some sage advice with you.  Instead, I marked my milestone by passing along a cute e-mail...  How magnificent!

Anyway, it's over.  There's nothing I can do about it now.  I'll just have to celebrate my 101st post.  So, as promised, here they are...


6 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Now I know where all my bees have gone, their making costumes for Halloween! That is so cute.

Congrats, but you blog archives here says number ninety-nine. Let's don't add together, it makes my numbers sound really scary...lol.

We started blogging at almost exactly the same time, it has been quite a journey so far don't you think. I'm looking forward to much more with my dear friends here in blogville.

Judy

TC said...

How'd I know this had something to do with honeybees?
Congratulations on your 100th!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice boobees. :)

Naqvee said...

keep writing girl. love you

Rae said...

Cute post. Congratulations.
I can't seem to get past 100. I'm actually around 200 but because of deletions I keep falling backwards.

Historical sites with charmine said...

Congrats Lily! Keep posting.