Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

technical glitch...

So much for my pretty blog. Apparently, the comment link does not function correctly using pYzam layouts. Bummer. Well, I'm not going to spend a ton of time making them pretty again, otherwise I'll get no actually writing done. So it's back to the plain layout until I learn HTML.

At least I found out about the problem and fixed it, so I can receive your comments. I've missed you!

BTW... Let me introduce you to my two horses:
The brown and white Saddlebred (sorrel & white in winter) is my mare Nekoda.
The black and white Tennessee Walker is Hubby's gelding Buddy.

1 comment:

~*Jessica*~ said...

Yea!!! Chicks on the move!!

BTW...Another award for you. hopefully this is the last one for a while!! Stop at my post and check it out!