Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

growth spurts...

I almost wish I had taken measurements of the chicks when they were just a day or two old. It was hard to tell how much they had grown from the day they arrived until yesterday. But I swear they have doubled in size over night. Yesterday they were still tiny little things... Today they tower over their feeders! In the beginning, Hubby thought he had made his 'pen' far too large. Now we're hoping it's big enough to keep them in until they're ready for the outside weather! Tomorrow marks one full week from when they arrived. I will post side-by-side comparison pics and let you be the judge. I will also try to get some good shots showing the different markings the various breeds have. They're just so doggone cute! Dirty, nasty birds...

1 comment:

charmine. said...

Looking forward to seeing the chicks.when i was little my parents kept chickens,and i loved those fluffy chicks.thanks for stopping by my blog,appreciate it.