Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award!


What a week I'm having! My third award!
I was presented with this Attitude of Gratitude award from Jessica at http://countryfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. -done-
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an Attitude of Gratitude. -um... that's a lot-
3. Link to your nominees within your post. -ok-
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award. -yeppers-
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for this award. -done-
Tell us how you've come to have an Attitude of Gratitude.
Thank you to all my followers, as well as those that stop in and comment without following. I am grateful for the kind words of encouragement. I am also grateful for the positive messages I read in your blogs. I have 'met' a lot of interesting people that have worthwhile things to say. I am very blessed!
So now I pass this award on to:
Ok, so I didn't do all 10, but it's getting late and I still haven't worked on my book...

3 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congratulations and congratulations. You are very deserving of all of these.
SQ

Unknown said...

Well done for getting your awards. And thanks for honouring me by passing me this one. You probably realise that I'm a tad busy right now. But I promise I'll get to it.

Rae said...

Congratulations on your award. I have just started following your blog.