Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

chicks update

I am still having camera issues, (long story involving a warranty and those 'refurbished' replacements) so excuse the quality. But on to what you've all been waiting for...


First is one of the pics I snapped a little bit ago. When they first arrived, the chicks were all fuzzy and soft. Now they are quickly getting their feathers. (If my refurbished camera (2nd one!) would cooperate I could really document the growth.) I'll try to get a good picture of the tail feathers to share. They are so darned cute!
The chicks are two weeks and one day old. Here is what they look like now. It's still hard to tell there are seventy-five of them in there! Compare it to this picture that was taken two weeks ago. Hmmm... have they grown?




No comments: