Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Kreativ Award! Whoopee!

Thank you Jessica! I now have two awards to showcase on my blogs. What a wonderful week I'm having! This is a fun one - kinda like a survey bulletin...





I am supposed to tell you about 7 of my favorite things:


1. God. Without Him none of the other things matter.


2. when my grandkids compete over who gets to give me the very last goodbye kiss!


3. walking in the woods with our goats


4. quite time with my horse


5. my camera - I am lost without it.


6. landscaping my humongous yard


7. blogging & writing my book, really anything creative



Now I have to choose 7 blog friends to pass this award on to...
1. http://charmine-myfavorites.blogspot.com/

The seven I have chosen are quite varied in content, but similarly they all use blogging in a very creative way.
Now go pay it forward my Kreativ friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award, I am honored :)

R

SquirrelQueen said...

I second that, thank you for honoring my blog with an award.
SQ