Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

chicks, chicks, and more chicks!

I'm getting nervous. Don't know why. It's not my responsibility. Birds are dirty, nasty animals that happen to lay eggs and taste good. By the end of the week, Hubby will have 75 more chickens! SEVENTY-FIVE! (Sorry, didn't mean to yell.)

For the first couple of weeks, they will smell up my garage. And I, right smack in the midst of rainy season, will have to use the front door to take the dog out. Despite my dislike of the species, I will document their growth in pictures to share with you. Ah, life on the farm.

2 comments:

~*Jessica*~ said...

Ray showed us the set up in the garage when we were over there on Sunday. That's gonna be fun! *sarcasm*

Nancy said...

Ohhh but little chicks are so cute!

Thanks for dropping by my blog today - don't worry about writing for an audience - write from your heart and your fingers will fly.