Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tada! Finis!



The transition is complete!  I have finished merging my two blogs and setting up the new format.

Sorry if I clogged your dashboard yesterday.  I don't know if all the posts showed up there or not.  I imported all my posts from the old Blahwg! location.  Now, when I'm rich and famous, and you want to research my life, you need only look in one place!  ROFL

I also completed my tabs.  I just finished up 'The Humans' tab a few minutes ago.  My tabs will take visitors through a tour of how we got here, all the various critters (except the llama), and introduce the family.

I really enjoyed setting up the family page.  I spent some time looking through photos and reminiscing...  My, how the girls have grown!  We have so many memories built here on this ground.  Perhaps some of those stories will be the subject of future posts.  Maybe I'll even tell you about the llama...

11 comments:

CrazyCris said...

lol! I was excited and amazed when I saw how many new blog posts you had yesterday... until I started reading them and realised I'd already read them! :p

so, time to delete the other blog from my dashboard reader?

and I really like your tabs!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny.. only blogger would do this.

I love the new larger blog and once again the great photos are back!!

with love,
Olivia

DJan said...

Congratulations, Lily! You have given me hope that I'll get those pages up there one day. They are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,
You must be able to follow directions well. Sometimes computer stuff can be confusing.

Marla said...

Awesome! It all looks so great.

Jan Mader said...

Okay. Just so you know, I think you're brilliant!

Nancy said...

Congrats!!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh Congratulations, Lily!!! It looks wonderful! Can't wait to explore!! Love, Janine XO

Leave a Legacy said...

You did it!! Good job. I kind of did this too, but not as thoroughly. I would like to add more pages, but as you very well know it's time consuming. I love your new blog look. Don't you kind of feel like you just remodeled your whole house? It's sort of that same feeling. Job well done.

SquirrelQueen said...

Looking good, I had no doubts! We were gone all weekend but when I pulled up Blahwg! I saw the list and knew you had merged the two blogs. Congrats.

I love "The Humans" tab, that is so cool. But now I really want to hear about the llama.

Allen said...

I like it, it looks like you did a great job on this. I will spend sometime looking through your site. =o)