Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Progress...

Well, as you can see, there is a new title on the page and tabs across the top!  Whoopee!  Some of them actually have stuff attached!  I'm getting there.

If you also follow my farm blog, as a few of you do, all my future posts will be on this blog.  It will soon look more like the farm blog, too.  Blawgh! will still be around for awhile... it will take some time for me to transfer everything over.  (I will keep my writer's blog separate.)

The farm, cats & dog tabs are mostly complete.  I'll be working on the others in my spare time this week... so be patient! 

Let me know what you think about the tabs. I can't find any way to post to a 2nd tab or I'd keep the farm stuff separate.  If you know of a way, tell me about it.  I'll never figure it out on my own!

I'm one of those people that doesn't like too many choices.  I'm not entirely crazy about any of the backgrounds here at blogger, but I'm going with them for now.  I'll add my own later.


I've tried a few and thought I'd ask you guys what you like best.  If you use blogger in draft, you can look at them for yourself.  My favorites are the field and blue sky under the nature tab, this one with the wood planks, the quilt under the hobbies tab, and the jelly beans, which has nothing to do with the farm.


So tell me which you like... the cornfield, the wood or the quilt.

6 comments:

CrazyCris said...

I like this look! Reminds me of a farm. ;o)

And I really like the way you've got multiple tabs introducing your key players!

Just pick and choose whatever YOU like best, we'll all be happy with it! :o)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Lily, Love the tabs. I didn't know that was possible. Is it hard to do?

Amber Rose said...

Hey sweetie. I logged into my blog and have been tryin to catch up on everything and was reading Blawgh! earlier and saw you were moving and freaked out...then collected myself, found you here, and am good now :D

I can't wait to read on how you are doing in the near future...as I have posted a few new posts and pix on my blog :D


Miss readin ur comments...keep in touch!

Rae said...

Looking good!

Marla said...

This is so cool! I think I would vote for the wood.

SquirrelQueen said...

I like the look, the wood give it a slightly rustic feel. My favorite is the jelly beans but like you said they have nothing to do with a farm. Unless you called them colored eggs, LOL!

I see your chicken tab, when are you going to get some Turkens (naked necks)?