Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Construction Zone

Pretty in pink?  If you don't like the pink flowers, don't fret... they're temporary.  I have been deleting and moving elements in preparation for merging this blog with my farm blog, and was just playing around with backgrounds.  For you manly visitors, the permanent background might be barbed wire...
or some rugged barn...
but definitely no pink flowers!  Well, at least not many.


One day soon (relative term) when you visit here, 
you'll see a new title and graphics.  

It will be called, blawhg!  Life On and Off the Farm.  Eventually (a better term for me) there will be additional tabs and lots of really cool stuff!  When I'm all finished, I will be giving away a brand new car!  

OK, that's not true...  but I might just have a small giveaway!

Stay tuned for the new look.  (Sorry about the car thing...)

8 comments:

CrazyCris said...

good luck with the tinkering, and HAVE FUN!!! ;o)

Nancy said...

I'm glad your merging your blogs. I will put the other one on my sidebar. Isn't this fun?? I love what blogger has done.

Rae said...

I am anxious to see how this all turns out when you are finished. I looked at the new templates, but haven't decided to change yet. I can't figure out how to do the tabs across the top. I'm not sure how to add new ones. I guess I'll figure it out sometime.

Marla said...

That's awesome, Lily. Can't wait to see your finished product.

SquirrelQueen said...

Looks like the pink flowers have been replaced by jelly beans, very cool. I have been looking at adding pages and the tabs so I'm interested to see how you set it up. Have fun!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

What an excellent idea!!! Both the blog merge and the car give-away...How about giving away a "Matchbox" car...just for the humor of it ;-) Thanks for the big smile this evening!! ~Janine XO

CrazyCris said...

woah! jelly beans!!!

Anonymous said...

Okies, so I just made the 'jump' and will delete the old blog that at times blogger would allow posts and at times forgot them.. so this is it and congrats as it goods grand.

with love,
Olivia
ps.. I'll take to cars please.. heehee..