Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed?

Little Bear doesn't like sleeping in the barn with her brother, two sons and a daughter.  She's more of a loner.  So when the weather is bad, like say over a foot of snow, she stays in the garage.  Yeah, right...
She was pretty comfy until little Miss I-Can't-Hold-Still-For-More-Than-Three-Seconds laid down beside her!  Oh well... it is Sadie's bed.

9 comments:

Rae said...

Cute. Sadie doesn't look too pleased sharing her bed. Makes you wonder what she is thinking.

Kim Kasch said...

What strange bedfellows

SquirrelQueen said...

I love the look that Sadie is giving her, that is too cute. Careful Sadie, those claws are sharp.

DJan said...

Sadie looks a little put out, doesn't she? I think they are both beautiful.

Shellbelle said...

My cat and dog each have their own bed where they sleep at night. The cat, Mae West, sleeps in the living room and the dog, Sheldon, sleeps in my room. But during the day you can often find them napping close to each other and it is so sweet!

When I read this post, it reminded me of another I saw back in December. Lily, you're going to crack up over this one! Pay close attention to the fourth picture in the post.

Great Dane At Outer Banks

Lynn said...

This is so cute. Sadie looks somewhat irked whereas Little Bear seems to say, "What are you going to do about it?" Cats are such a tease.

BTW, Luc thinks Sadie is beautiful and wants me to ask if she'll go for a run with him. He's kind of shy; well, no, not shy, but he can't type very fast.

Grandma Nina said...

They are adorable together. Sadie must have been fairly nice about the whole situation.

AL said...

Oh Sadie please share the bed with the kitty, she's cold! Hahaha...I can't figure what Sadie was thinking about, be good Sadie.

AL

Lisa said...

Precious!