Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, December 14, 2009

HO HO HO



HO HO HO




     

  IF  YOU SEE A FAT MAN



 Who's jolly and cute,













Wearing  a beard and

a  red flannel suit,



















 And if he is chuckling

and  laughing away,



















 While flying around

in  a miniature sleigh,









With  eight tiny reindeer

to  pull him along,
 















Then  let's face it...















Your eggnog's too strong!  





Merry  Christmas 

and a  Happy 2O10

5 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

You're too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

SquirrelQueen said...

Might want to cut back on the rum just a little. That is funny.
Judy

Rae said...

I couldn't get any of the images to load. Must be my computer.

Marla said...

I didn't see that coming. Must be my eggnog. :-)

Sandy said...

That's so cute.

Got a good laugh out of it, thanks.

Sandy