Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

We're Traveling - Florida! Part 2 - Sunset on Anna Maria Island

I really enjoyed the day we spent on Anna Maria Island,
but I was most eager to be there for the sunset.





We arrived back at the beach
as the sun was getting low
in the sky.





 


 

Unfortunately, the clouds rolled in...




 

...but that didn't stop me from 
getting lots of colorful photos.






Over 150.
No, I won't post them all.
You're welcome.












My favorite photo-bomber...
Is there any sound more beautiful than the surf? Okay, baby noises. But still...




I have never seen such 
intense yellow in a sunset.


This photo doesn't do it justice.
Imagine radio-active egg yolk.














I just love how 
the evening light
turns the beach blue!






















Well, time to roll up the awning
 and head back 'home' to Sanford.


I'll be spending a month
in this area next winter.


I'm sure to get some good photos
of the sunset in all its glory!


In upcoming posts,
you'll see photos from
a cool car museum and
a river cruise or two.

No comments: