Welcome to my blog! If you enjoy my stories, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Exciting News!

For those of you that follow my friend Anne's blogs...  (a.k.a. chicamom85)  Sassy Sasha the Lovable Shih Tzu, Comfort Food Warms Your Soul, and/or My Husband, Love and Soul Mate is on Kidney Dialysis I just heard the most fabulous news:

Her husband has received a new kidney!  The surgery went well.  Please pray that there will be no problems with rejection or infection.

On a sad note...  Anne's mother passed away this morning.  This has to be a terribly emotional time for her.  Remember her family in prayer at this time of loss.

Thank you.

6 comments:

DJan said...

Thank you for the update, Lilly. Prayers sent, gratitude also sent out. Hugs to you, too...

Historical sites with charmine said...

Hello Lily! I just got back from my travels a few days ago,nice to see your posting again.That is wonderful news,hope all goes well,will pray for Anne and yes,it's sad to hear of her mom's passing.Difficult time for Anne,hope she has help at this time.

Marla said...

I am praying and rejoicing. What a complete picture of the circle of life.

Janean said...

sorry for her loss, but happy for his future! that is the way life goes so many times....

hugs to you, sweet lady!

Unknown said...

Nice blogsite. I like it. I have just decided to follow you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for following me. I like your blog entries. I'm sure you'll like my blog entry about Tonia Schmidt at the bottom.
Two people added comments about Tonia in my Memories from elementary school about Tonia. The most interesting one is near the bottom.